Sunday, March 04, 2007

I've been Tagged by Rush...

Six weird things about my self
(actually me, my self, already weird...hehe)

1. I can eat non-stop for the whole day, and still i gain no extra weight. I believed there are some colonies of tapeworm living inside of my tummy, oh well i love those tapeworm anyway...

2. I, sometime when i'm idle, have a virtual conversation with my virtual counterpart about "things" and somehow that "things" will happen...just like few months ago, i have this virt convers about death, how will i act if my dad died, will i do the cry me a river? whose going to give the condolence speech? keep thinking about my dad's die...then suddenly a week later after that, my best girl called me and told me that her pap' has already gone last night....its not my dad...its my bestfren's dad...

3. I have a weird taste on man... one time i get attracted with white, skinny and neat guy, but the next time i considered short, chubby and tan guy as a prospective man of me. the truth is I dont have a patern-taste on man...and every man that i considered attractive, are considered as unattractive man by mostly all of my fren..they said I have a weird taste on man!

4. I speak loud as if i speak with 20metres far away person, but he/she is standing right in front of me..they will said "hellooo...ga perlu teriak teriak kaleeee"
i think this is not my weird things...but my bad habit..*yaeelllaahh*

5. Im a real arm-chair traveller, sitting in my arm-chair reading about travelling, adventures, places and dreaming of visiting those places..in my arm-chair of course..*alias tukang mimpi*

6. Over self-confidence, im comfortable walking alone in foreign place, talking to strangers, meet- in-person with ppl i never met before, going everywhere alone and mostly do everithing as single player...

Now, as i already confess this....do you think im a weirdo ????

Next baton goes to...ummm who ever deh!

5 comments:

zuki said...

I think you need a break ... :)

Anonymous said...

wahhh... ck ck ck...
kayaknya dirimu tipe2 wanita super... maksudnya super duper aneh jul... :p

bitiqe said...

zuki:
yeah ill take my break this 16 march back to my home town bang zuki

bebek:
well gpp de bek klo super duper aneh, asal ga super duper kuper..heheee

bitiqe said...

zuki:
yeah ill take my break this 16 march back to my home town bang zuki

bebek:
well gpp de bek klo super duper aneh, asal ga super duper kuper..heheee

Rush Murad said...

Julia - thanks for completing the 'task'.....hehehehehee... iya deh... by reading ur blog aja udah tau yang kamu ini agak weird or 'pelik'....hhehehheheheee... selamat libur pulang ke kampung.... pasti 24 jam makan tidak henti2....kan?