Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The famous question..."Why did the chicken cross the road ?"

disclosure :
*i got this frm forwards email
*and i think its so funny
*im not indian at all .. ^_^


when put before a few Indian personalities
Well...this is what they had to say.....

Azharuddin:"I am totally innocent, you know, I'm unnecessarily being dragged into this, you know, because I'm from the minority.....
I neither know the chicken nor the road, you know.."

Deve Gowda:"zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....mmmm...mm... chicken ??? Thanks, I'll
have it later !! mm.. snooore... .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

George Fernandes:"I am deeply hurt that this
question is being asked after my 40 clean years
of public life. I don't own a house, or a car,
leave alone a chicken !!!"

Mulayam:"I demand a 50% reservation of the road
for the chicken class, so that they can cross the
road freely without their motives being questioned"

Abdul Kalam:"Yes, why did the chickens cross the road?
... please tell me why? .. they crossed to
go to the other side of the road... now
children, repeat after me...."

Advani:"I see the hands of Pakistan in this ..."

Vatal Nagaraj:"No Tamil or outside chickens will be
allowed to cross our roads, our roads are
meant only for Kannadiga chickens!".

Bal Thackrey:"Chickens crossing the roads is against
our culture, my followers (goondas) will stone
all such chickens which cross the road".

Jayalalitha:"From reliable sources I've got the
information that the chicken belongs to
Karunanidhi. He is making his chicken cross
the road to create law & order problems. The
chicken has now been imprisoned under POTO".


A.K Antony:"Zimmmmply! ...that's a question you should
ask Karunakuran..Heee, heee."


Menaka Gandhi:"Chicken crossed the road alone...!!
If a vehicle had passed over it, we would have
lost one of our dearest creatures. Ban all
vehicles from using the road. Protect our
chickens..."

Salman Khan:"I ran over the chicken (Hic!). It was
not intentional ... It was accidental (Hic!)...
... you're now asking this question to me
only because I'm a celebrity(Hic!)".

No comments: