Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Weekly report of my dully week

Friday Morning
- Get up late (as always)
feeling dizzy...morning hangover....(this becos my almost-morning-conversation-through-phone with eva then continue it to christ)
Geeeeeesss I spend IDR 70.000 in one night!!! for almost-morning-coversation-through-phone...thats quite sumething...
- trying to collecting all my scatered soul...mumbling about things last night...suddenly i got so blue....WHY ???
ummmmm..... first it must be becos (oh not again) pria-dewasa-pemberi-coklat...we had a great joke the night before....we spoke nice things....flirting ( oh goshhh he said "klo kamu digendong sih bisa, apalagi diajak mandi...masih bisa dipeluk" ) GUBRAXXxx....as always, all i can do is CENGENGESAN...and second, christ told me that this year three of our dearest gank 9 member will getting MARRIED....what???? hikssss.....they all set with wedding,
AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND....HWUWAAAAAAAAAAA.......

Friday almost Evening
- my room mate is going for R&R leave, while i have to stay in this remote island, oh well im a good employee....
- there are no guddie mate around, no pria-dewasa-pemberi-coklat, no pria 1, no pulsa available, pokoknya no hal hal yg menyenangkan lah

Friday Night
- Totaly disaster week...... Got too many stuff to do on the next week for doing nothing this week (my fault!!)
- Deciding to go for stay over at my co-worker place, and it was my first right decision during this week.....I GOT LOTS OF FUN THERE....we chat until morning with all those guys....hehehehe...i just cant stay away from guys huh ???

Saturday
WHOLE DAY STAY OVER AT THAT "PENYAMUN" BASE ....hahahaahaaaa

lumayan dehhh.....wiken nya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.