Wednesday, November 22, 2006

sooner or later they all will go...

This morning while im having my breakfast in my office pantry, evy called me on phone.

Evy :"taQ...bapak si eva..."
Me :"Oh no...when?"
Evy :"this morning, maybe..i dunno, she just cried..."

I knew something happen last night in Medan, i had a feeling for this...seriously! my mind's direction keep tracking of Eva...something inside make me wanna call her last night...
but i dont (UGH!!)

This really bother me the whole day...i even have to go back to my rentroom and wash my hair...(at 1.15pm)

WHAT KIND OF BEST FRIEND I AM ????

i ignored last night "contact" ...
my-under-layer-mind told me something bout her, but i ignored it!
GREAT!!

Oh..I wish i was close to you.....
Im so sorry...

*MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCE FOR MY BEST FRIEND EVA AND HER FAMILY*