Friday, September 08, 2006

WELCOME TO SIMEULUE ISLAND


care_logo
Originally uploaded by bitiqe.

here i am,in simeulue island. Making new improvement on my career, or at least trying! hehee....

Ini hari ke5 aku tiba di pulau ini, dan hari ke4 aku bekerja, tapi sibuknya....ay..ay..ay..(mengutip kalimat p'dirk klo lagi hectic). Apalagi sore ini TAG TEAM (my team) harus meeting di prototype with safety and security dept' blum ditambah deadline untuk MAP Report...blablablabla.....

But i enjoyed it alot....working with this people..creative people, hardworker,moreover my easy going supervisor, Pak Mr.D he event guiding me on using adobe in design software......

AY...AY....AY.....PUSING aku belajar software ini, but like what P. Mr'D told me..."if u eager to learn and willing to study, you'll be an expert!! and I'll be very happy to guide you"

sungguh kalimat penggugah semangat.....
aku memang belum mahir...aku memang masih lambat....aku memang suka lamlod.....dan suka tanya ini itu....but i promise.....
aku akan belajar secepat mungkin......dan tidak mengecewakan!!

BERSEMANGATTTTT!!!!

No comments: